Thursday, November 18, 2010

Love and Art



Art is both private and public. It is what lies in our heart, but we pour it out and share it with others. Ought not the love Christians have for God do the same? Should it not only be in our hearts, but also pour out like water into the lives of others through our words and actions?

Just something to think about. I want this to be true for me, though I know that the majority of the time, I feel I am severely lacking in this area. Thankfully, God is still changing my heart, turning it toward Him little by little.

-----

I've noticed that I have 4 new followers. To them, I want to say a big, "Thank you!" It's always nice to know that someone out there is reading my posted thoughts. I hope God uses my blog to minister to you, edify you, and encourage you.

No comments: